Saturday, April 09, 2016

Boot Sheep says GOODBYE

After a long, hard, 5-minute think, Boot Sheep is no more.

Fracturing my online presence into multiple "personalities" doesn't seem like the greatest idea, so here goes: everything now coalesced (where possible) to Ninchilla.

Any references to Boot Sheep in the handful of reviews I've ever posted remain, to confuse any future readers who dare to head off into the archives (did I really think that well of Transformers?).

Anyway, I'm going to try and post more thoughts/reviews, though I'll also keep things brief. I'm not one for thinkpieces, and if you are, well, there are plenty of places to look for those. I'm not going to bother with scores, or even the old yes/no system (at least, for now) - hopefully I don't write so badly as to make getting to the end that much of a chore.

So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment